Safer Internet Day
Welcome to Safer Internet Day 2022
Safer Internet Day Tuesday 8th February
Safer Internet Day 2022 will be celebrated on 8th February with the theme ‘All fun and games? Exploring respect and relationships online’.
From gaming and chat, to streaming and video, young people are shaping the interactive entertainment spaces they are a part of. Safer Internet Day 2022 celebrates young people’s role in creating a safer internet, whether that is whilst gaming and creating content, or interacting with their friends and peers.
Further information and resources will be shared nearer the time of the day.
Online safety is an important issue which as a school we’re committed to teaching our pupils about.
If you have any concerns or questions about keeping your child safe online, please do get in touch with a member of the e-safety team, or your child's class teacher.
Useful E-safety web links for parents/carers.
Please follow this link for tips, advice, guides and resources to keep your child safe online.
Some other resources which you may find helpful in supporting your child online are:
- Advice for parents and carers from Childnet
- Tips, advice and guides for parents and carers from the UK Safer Internet Centre
- Guides on popular apps and games from NetAware
- Reviews and information about games, apps, TV shows and websites from Common Sense Media
- Help on using parental controls and privacy settings from Internet Matters
- Information and reporting of online grooming or abuse from CEOP
Click on the links below and download the PDFs