Safer Internet Day
Safer Internet Day Tuesday 9th February
We’d be delighted if you could join us in celebrating the day by continuing the conversation at home. To help you with this you may be interested in downloading the free Safer Internet Day resource pack for parents and carers which is available here: saferinternet.org.uk/sid-parents.
Some other resources which you may find helpful in supporting your child online are:
- Advice for parents and carers from Childnet
- Tips, advice and guides for parents and carers from the UK Safer Internet Centre
- Guides on popular apps and games from NetAware
- Reviews and information about games, apps, TV shows and websites from Common Sense Media
- Help on using parental controls and privacy settings from Internet Matters
- Information and reporting of online grooming or abuse from CEOP
Online safety is an important issue which as a school we’re committed to teaching our pupils about.
If you have any concerns or questions about keeping your child safe online, please do get in touch with a member of the e-safety team, or your child's class teacher.
Click on the links below and download the PDFs