- Daily Phonics sessions - click link (https://www.salisburyroad.co.uk/phonics-3/). Please see your Dojo message to ensure you start on the right videos.
- Daily Reading - please read stories at home with your child. You can find lots of stories online (please see useful websites for online stories below)
- Listen to your child’s class teacher reading a story online - link will be posted on dojo weekly.
- Do some research about the planets in our Solar system.
- Take a look at the 'write a sentence' PowerPoint below.
- Write a fact about your favourite planet. Remember to use our Super sentence superheros and steps to success to write a super sentence! You can print one of the sheets below or write it on a piece of paper.
Send a picture of your super sentence to your class teacher to earn a dojo point!
Listen to the video of ‘Good night Spaceman’ read by Tim Peake. Talk about the job that the spaceman does and discuss the different jobs that people in your family do. Where do they go to work? Which different tasks do they have to do while they are at work? Do they wear a uniform? What would you like to do when you grow up?
Link for good night space man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrhXWS8GEog
Maths - Numbers 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15
Monday 18th January 2021 -Maths session 1 - Number 11
Number 11 formation and challenge.
Tuesday 19th January - Maths session 2 - Number 12
Number 12 formation and challenge
Wednesday 20th January - Maths session 3 - Number 13
Number 13 formation and challenge
Thursday 21st January - Maths session 4 - Number 14
Number 14 formation and challenge
Friday 22nd January - Maths session 5 - Number 15
Number 15 formation and challenge
Optional Maths Challenges
Space theme activities
Understanding the World – Craters on the moon – Use flour and pebbles to explore what a crater is and how the craters on the moon were made. - More information on document below.
Art and Desgin - Read and colour – read the colours that the planets should be and colour them in. Cut out the planets and stick them in the correct order.